Transform Yourself with the Pre-MBA
The Pre-MBA program offers practical business courses taught entirely in English over the course of 3 months.
- It covers the fundamentals of business administration such as strategy, marketing, leadership, accounting, finance, and more.
- Participants analyze corporate issues described in business cases and discuss solutions in an interactive learning environment.
- Certificates are offered for the non-degree courses upon successful completion of each subject.
3 Months (18 Hours)
Fees and Scholarships
1. Enrollment Fee
- 6,800 THB (Excl. VAT) *Only for 1st term
2. Course Fee
- 37,850 THB (Excl. VAT)
The course fee is 26,500 THB (Excl. VAT) if this is your first course, and if you are self-sponsored when the below scholarship is applied.
- COVID-19 Support Scholarships: Covers 30% of the course fee, enrollment fee exemption (Details here)
- Young Leaders Scholarship: Enrollment fee exemption (Details here)
4. Payment Method
- Deadline for bank transfer 1 week before the 1st day of the course
5. Cancellation Policy
- The course fee and enrollment fee cannot be refunded if the cancellation is made within 13 days before the 1st day of the course
6. Quality Guarantee
- If, after completing a Pre-MBA course, you feel that the learning experience did not live up to your expectations, you can request to have your fees refunded and go through a hearing process with GLOBIS Thailand
As practicality is the focus of our program, we look for participants who have quality hands-on working experience and will actively contribute to our discussion-based courses.
- A bachelor’s degree or a certificate of equivalent value
2. Work Experience
- One year of full-time work experience
3. Language Requirements
English proficiency (candidates who fulfill either of the following criteria are considered eligible)
- Native English speaker
- English exam score: TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS if any
*Please share your most recent English test score should you possess one on the Pre-MBA application form.
Depending on your score (if any) and your application, we may ask you to take an English speaking test provided by us.
“Why do you wish to apply to the Pre-MBA?”
(written in English, at least 200 words)
* You will be asked to resubmit your essay if it is less than 200 words.
The Pre-MBA Critical Thinking course will start soon on April 3, 2021. Please apply as soon as possible or contact email@example.com or Line ID: @globisthailand to talk to our advisor.
- This is a training program consisting of non-degree courses. It is not a master’s program.
- Certificates are provided by GLOBIS Thailand and not GLOBIS University (Japan).
- Those who are interested in applying to Pre-MBA courses, the Online MBA Program, or the Full-time MBA Program offered by GLOBIS University (Japan) need to undergo a different screening process.
- Admission to GLOBIS Thailand does not guarantee admission to GLOBIS University (Japan).